Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pillows, and Stuff





I was having more problems with my sewing machine, and found out that my clutch wheel was stuck..... Now I am in the clear... Yay! I got on a mad houswife tangent and decided to dedicate an evening to making more slipcovers.... this is basicly what I have finished so far. I want to add more of the teal pasily pattern, and some stripes.

I also am currently working on my dining room table. It was unfinished natural pine, and I did not like it. So I have done a lot of sanding inbetween staining and I think I am almost ready to seal it with a polyurethane satin finish.

I can not wait to set the table once its finished.... but then I will also have to re-finish my chairs. And now I have been dreaming about slip covers thanks to Kelly at Much to Do with Nothing's blog. Go check out her blog! She has great tutorials and has given me much inspiration! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina,
    Thanks for stopping by and letting me know about your blog! And thank you so much for the mention.
    Lucky you to find these pieces of fabric. Beautiful. And congrats on the pillows they turned out so pretty.
    I also scorlled down and saw the piece you're crocheting. Amazing!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my, you've been a busy girl! Lovely pillows! Your dining table is looking wonderful! You go girl! :)
    ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete