Friday, August 13, 2010

Are You Feeling Fall Yet?







The high today in Missoula,MT is 71! That just stinks I say, and so does my tomato's cukes and Italian pole beans. It has been raining almost every evening for the past week, and I guess I was hoping we would have a hot August.
So instead of fighting nature I have decided to succumb to Fall. I was in a local store yesterday and of course they already have fall/Halloween decor on display. I never have been much of a Halloween decorator but I do always enjoy a harvest/fall theme from September until December. I like to keep it simple so it go's well with Thanksgiving and all.
So yesterday I purchased a candle at that store, Brandy &Vanilla. Yumm is all I have to say.

I also recently picked up a book at Barnes and Nobles, and being the cheap skate that I am I bought it at 75% off.
I thought I would share some photo's in this book, Country Living , Easy Makeovers 101 Quick Design Fixes You Can Do in a Weekend.

What I love about these photo's, gourds on the ceiling, lots of mirrors, accessorized mirror. All are so dreamy and make me want to go find some gourds, and vintage mirrors.
Gourds make me think of Fall, peachy rosy hues like the flowers in front of the mirror makes me think of Fall, candle's and mirrors are romantic and for some reason make me think of Fall.
What makes you think of Fall? Do you have any cool decorating idea's for Fall?





No comments:

Post a Comment