Monday, August 23, 2010

Decorating with Herbs and Flowers


Well, I still have not finished my dining room table. I put the first coat of clear sealer today though, so progress is coming along.

I have yet to get those goards either! But while I was in the garden today I noticed that I do have a lot of over-grown plants that were getting kind of crazy because they were so heavy they were falling on the ground.

This project might look more beautiful with some rope, but all I had was something called Eco-Twine. I purchased it at the nursery earlier this spring. I have to say it was super easy to use on the herbs/flowers and I also used it as something to hang them from above my kitchen window.

Anyhow, what I have hanging thus so far are Dill in the left, some of my Bahelor Buttons in the middle (I like the coney shape they take when their petles fall off) . And on the right I have Sage.

When some more herbs are ready to pick this fall, it will be a good idea to try this again. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment